Returning Student Registration Form 15-16
Calendar at a Glance
Click to download a copy of the 15-16 Calendar at a Glance .
Summer Reading List
Click to download a copy of the 2015 Summer Reading List.
Student Supply List
Click to download a copy of the 2015-2016 Student Supply List.
SCHOOL OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED: Monday, June 29th thru Tuesday, July 6th. Will reopen on Tuesday, July 7th.
July 7th to July 31st – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Donnelly's School Uniform Pick-up (9:00am)
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Birthday of the Good Mother Henriette Aymer de la Chevalerie
- Monday, August 24, 2015
- Mandatory Parent Meeting (6:00pm)
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Ist Day of School for Gr. 1 - 8
- Thursday, August 27, 2015
- Kindergarten Welcome Day
Accredited by the NAEYC Academy for Early Childhood
Program Accreditation and the New England Association
of Schools and Colleges (accreditation details). Saint Joseph School is
Ministered by the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of
Jesus and Mary.
Students grade two through eight lead the packed audiences through two magical nights of a five play presentation. This Fairytale ... read more
Earlier this school year, some of the students of St. Joseph School and their families gathered on a sunny Sunday ... read more
More News and Highlights
The Saint Joseph School Mission
St. Joseph School is a Catholic learning community devoted to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary and dedicated to providing a quality spiritual and academic education based on faith, values, and excellence that meets the needs of our students and our families.
- Full day three- and four- year old Pre-school
- Breakfast Program and
After School Care
- Full day Kindergarten
- Safe and Caring Faith Based Environment
- Challenging Curriculum
- Character Development
- Family Events
- Art, Music, Technology
- Small Classes Preschool Through Grade 8
- Community Service Projects
- Member of the National Junior Honor Society